[OpenSIPS-Users] Drouting module parameters not found

Ronald Cepres rbcepres at gmail.com
Sun Dec 12 17:30:49 CET 2010

Hi to all,

I have a problem about the drouting module. Here is a snippet of my script
configuration:

loadmodule "drouting.so"
modparam("drouting", "db_url", "mysql://user:pass@localhost/opensips")
modparam("drouting", "gw_id_avp", "$avp(s:gw_id)")
modparam("drouting", "rule_id_avp", "$avp(s:rule_id)")

Starting OpenSIPS gives me these errors:

ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter <gw_id_avp> not found in module
<drouting>
CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 111, column 33-34:
Parameter <gw_id_avp> not found in module <drouting> - can't set
ERROR:core:set_mod_param_regex: parameter <rule_id_avp> not found in module
<drouting>
CRITICAL:core:yyerror: parse error in config file, line 112, column 35-36:
Parameter <rule_id_avp> not found in module <drouting> - can't set

Is there a way to fix this problem? I would appreciate any kind of help.
Thanks!

By the way, I am using the OpenSIPS 1.6.3 release version.