[OpenSIPS-Users] Freeswitch vs Asterisk

Erik Dekkers erik.dekkers at wvds.nl
Fri Dec 10 09:28:11 CET 2010

The reason people are yelling on the internet "Freeswitch is much better than asterisk" is pure frustration.
They have used asterisk for years, were faced with crashes and since they are using freeswitch they don't see those crashes anymore (apart from the reason of those crashes).
No wonder they tell everyone freeswitch is better than asterisk. From their point of view asterisk is bad.

It's not Mr. Collins opinion that asterisk is worse than freeswitch. It are the ex-asterisk people who are saying that, think about that.