[OpenSIPS-Users] custom fields in opensipsctl fifo dlg_list

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Dec 7 11:49:04 CET 2010

Hi Jan,

Currently there is no such possibility, but an idea will be to extend
the dlg_list_ctx  (listing dialog with additional context info) and to
add printing of dlg variables and dlg profiles in this context section..

Do you find it as a feasible idea ? I could do the changes in the code.

Jan D. wrote:
> I use the command 'opensipsctl fifo dlg_list' to check the active dialogs in
> our system (with a interface to our CRM).
>
> I want to match the dialog on username, this is not always possible (not in
> to_uri, callee_contact etc).
>
> Question: Is it possible to add one or more custom fields to the dlg_list so
> i can put information in this like inbound / outbound / username / route
> etc? Maybe linked to an AVP?
>
> Or maybe I should use another module?
>
> Jan

OpenSIPS Bootcamp