[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy 2.4.2

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Thu Dec 2 19:04:52 CET 2010

Here is the m line from an INVITE/200 after the messages were modified by use_media_proxy in each direction.  The call happened to be mine and although it did not stay up long enough for me to be 100% sure, I think the person on the other end of the line was someone other than the person who called me.  The call dropped due to my fumbling with buttons and hitting goodbye by mistake.

I have only seen the port be offset by two when using the mediaproxy.  Is that not the expected behavior always?

m=audio 52352 RTP/AVP 0 97 18 101.
m=audio 58676 RTP/AVP 0 101.
Richard