[OpenSIPS-Users] need help on connection CDRTool to opensips

ha do haloha201 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 1 05:33:21 CET 2010

Hi Tijmen

it works fine right now for callcontrol hangups a call in my last email
can i request to make the instruction on config.sample.ini of the OPENSIPS part
callcontrol uses the mi_datagram to make it clearer not confusing with mi_fifo
and the socket_path is the same socket_name in mi_datagram config of opensips
it should be good for someone, likes me

i still need help
> 2 opensips2 is a gateway
>    endpoint-----opensips1-------opensips2----internet-----VOIP service
provider
So basically opensips2 is just a gateway to opensips1?
[ha] yes,how to config cdrtool rating calls for opensips2

Thank you
Ha