[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips/Mediaproxy iptables problem

TeleCube - John john at telecube.com.au
Tue Aug 31 08:57:16 CEST 2010

Hi guys,

I have a really weird thing happening and I need some help please.

When iptables is set with any rules at all, calls routed via mediaproxy
have no audio.

If I run "service iptables stop", calls have media.

If I add a single rule to even accept traffic on port 80, the call fails.

It seems that even invoking iptables at all even to allow traffic causes
mediaproxy to not be able to relay properly.

Has anyone experienced this before or have any ideas?

Thanks,
John