[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

S. Millard mgaloi at yahoo.fr
Mon Aug 30 14:36:34 CEST 2010

Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at ...> writes:

> The configuration file of OpenSIPS is not a XML file so such question
> makes no sense. Neither asking for a FreeSwitch configuration file in
> a OpenSIPS maillist.

Iñaki Baz Castillo,
I know I got mixed up because i stated in the begining that I am not
experienced in this field and i put XML between brackets like an example only.
So if you can help you're welcome otherwise we're not here to blast eachother
and waiste the space of this usefull userslist.

Millard.