[OpenSIPS-Users] Force media through the Opensips server

Adam Twardowski adam.twardowski at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 05:23:09 CEST 2010

John,

The o= is the Origin IP, which doesn't really matter, the c= is the
connection IP, which is the important one.  You probably want to use
force_rtp_proxy() to rewrite the sdp and make it go through the rtpproxy,
and in your asterisk SIP peer, you can either set the peer IP to 4.5.6.7 and
have your proxy re-write the RURI to 1.2.3.4 and relay it along, or you
could set outboundproxy=4.5.6.7 in sip.conf on your sip peer and just have
opensips relay it.  You may also need to setup an on-reply route to capture
180/183 messages with SDP and rewrite the IP's in there too.

--Adam