[OpenSIPS-Users] format of the CDR in OpenCP 1.4 using OpenSIPS 1.6.2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Aug 27 11:10:28 CEST 2010

Hi Morgan,

Morgan Richomme wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed and OpenSIPS 1.6.2 and openCP 1.4.
> I configured the cdrviewer part.
> I am puzzled of the format of the CDRs
>
> basically the acc/cdrs, cron and display mechanism in the openSIPS CP is
> working fine.
> I got all the information stored in the DB, in the CDRS table (coming
> from acc processing).
> but in the OpenCP by default I have fields I do not have in the acc
> table (caller, Callee, Leg Type).

yeah, I asked Alex to remove these fields from the display list, as they
are not by default present in DB

> Do we have to manually define extra accounting fields in acc to get the
> correct display in the CP?

yes, as there were long discussion about the definition of the caller
and callee (like is caller the auth user, the FROM user, some trunk ID,
etc)...so there is no default callee and caller - you have to define
them (specifically to your setup) via extra accounting.
> If so, shall the tables (acc & cdrs) be modified accordingly?

yes, plus the missed_call table and the mysql procedure.
> by default the cdrs table in 1.6 is limited to the following fields
> - cdr_id
> - call_start_time
> - duration
> - sip_call_id
> - sip_from_tag
> - sip_to_tag
> - created
>
> thus no caller and callee here..or did I miss something?

no, nothing missing - this is the default ACC set provided by OpenSIPS -
if you need more you need to use extra_accounting in ACC module, to
extend the acc-related tables and procedures and to add them into CDRviewer.