[OpenSIPS-Users] Loosing DB connection

Brad Bendy brad.bendy at benganetworks.com
Fri Aug 27 10:02:49 CEST 2010

Hi,

Yeah, that's what I thought as well - we ran for a while with 2 MySQL
DB's then a flat file and same thing would happen where if the first one
"lost connection" it would only hit the second one and would not try the
first one until a restart.

Let me know if you want me to perform any testing.

Thanks