[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about source port on t_relay

Daniel Goepp dan at goepp.net
Wed Aug 18 18:39:27 CEST 2010

Yes, you are correct.  I understand that the port in the parameter is the
destination, I just was including exactly what we do.  And yes, what we are
experiencing is just what you say.  We are binding on port 5060 both UDP and
TCP to receive traffic.  Is it possible to force an outbound request on TCP
to have a source port of 5060, instead of just requesting one from the OS?

-dg

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 7:53 AM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro