[OpenSIPS-Users] Upgrade error from 1.5.3 to 1.6.3 - table version mismatch

Gavin Henry gavin.henry at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 23:40:06 CEST 2010

On 16 August 2010 09:47, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> indeed, the dialog table was expended from 1.5 to 1.6, but the mysql DB
> migration is ok - during migration, a new DB is created (with proper
> version table and everything) and relevant data (subscribers,
> aliases,etc) copied from old DB to the new one.

OK, the problem I think that broke the migration is the subscribers
table. This is a view created against
the Asterisk realtime sip user table, so nothing to migrate.

> So, in Gavin's case, I thing he did not do a "opensipsdbctl migrate" at
> all.... Or the script is pointing to the wrong DB.

I did, I promise! :-) I will do it again this week on our test servers.

--
http://www.suretecsystems.com/services/openldap/
http://www.suretectelecom.com