[OpenSIPS-Users] error after ac_replace_from function: bogus event 7 in state 2

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 16 11:56:52 CEST 2010

Hi Fernando,

See my previous email on this topic.

Also, digging a bit on the topic, I found a thread on SIP-implementers
mailing list:

https://lists.cs.columbia.edu/pipermail/sip-implementors/2009-May/022756.html

Stating that a BYE from caller for an early dialog is legal:

	Section 15 of RFC 3261 says - "The caller's UA MAY send a BYE for eitherconfirmed or early dialogs, and the callee's UA MAY send a BYE onconfirmed dialogs, but MUST NOT send a BYE on early dialogs".

So, maybe we need to make the dialog module to accept BYE as CANCEL
also......