[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Aug 16 10:35:47 CEST 2010

Hi Millard,

There is no magic - you simply need to avoid using 5060 on both server
and client (for listening and traffic) - this is what the sipout.com is
doing - it is offering routing of SIP traffic via non-5060 ports, if
your SIP provider does not support it.

The liveDVD is a for a SIP provider, not for a outbound proxy.