[OpenSIPS-Users] using OpenSIPS as outbound proxy

S. Millard mgaloi at yahoo.fr
Fri Aug 13 14:33:55 CEST 2010

Hi Bogdan,

I have an VOIP account with a provider in canada and i am using this account
when traveling overseas. Some ISPs in the middle east are blocking UDP port
5060 causing the registration issue with my provider. I found a temporary
solution with a free outbound proxy (free.sipout.com:port) that went down
lately. If you don't mind, my question is : how this free service work and is
it possible for me to use opensip as my own outbound roxy and how to configure
it using you liveDVD ?

Thanks in advance and please excuse my novice question.

Millard