[OpenSIPS-Users] LB under a 64bit Debian Lenny

Dmitri G. xbt.dev at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:32:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have compiled Opensips 1.6.2 (downloaded from opensips website) and I have
used the LB opensips.cfg file on opensips.org.

I have also added 80 destinations to the load_balancer table.
For some reason, destinations above Id 30 aren't considered, always gettibg
back 500 Service full.

In the same box, I have used this source and built a 32bit Opensips with
pbuilder, it works fine for all destinations.

With using Opensips 1.6.3 (downloaded from opensips.org), the errors are the
same (with 64bit, destinations above ID 30 doesn1t work at all).

when I run lb_list, all destinations are listed, and marked as active (true
for both opensips 1.6.2 and 1.6.3, both 32bit and 64bit)

In syslog, there is no errors.

What can cause this?

Thanks,

Dimitri