[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS LiveDVD

Nedzad nedzad.sila at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 4 17:14:51 CEST 2010

I downloaded OpensipsLiveDVD and extracted it and I installed successfully
Vmware player 3.1.0 build-261024, on my OS Windows 7 Ultimate, 64-bit.

But when I am going to File>Open a Virtual Machine>Debian5.vmx >Play virtual
machine,  I get following error:

File not found: Debian 5-Snapshot1.vmsn
This file is required to power on this virtual machine.  If this file was
moved, please provide its new location.