[OpenSIPS-Users] help, server crashes every hour

Yaniv Vaknin yaniv at shahar-tech.com
Tue Aug 3 12:31:18 CEST 2010

I upgraded the server yesterday, It still crashes, I'm adding now the memory
debugger.
I'll send the debug trace soon...

Yaniv

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 12:27 PM, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu [via OpenSIPS (Open SIP
Server)] <ml-node+5367725-1332137305-608032 at n2.nabble.com<ml-node%2B5367725-1332137305-608032 at n2.nabble.com>