[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy not updating with new SDPs

Richard Revels rrevels at bandwidth.com
Mon Aug 2 20:21:51 CEST 2010

No, you aren't overlooking anything.  What you describe is what happens.  User B answers with a different port in the 200 but the rtp continues to source from the same port.  The media relay just doesn't forward those packets.

I will try to get set back up to make some calls with this ALG device early this week and send the traces.

Richard