[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about B2BUA

Vadim Grinco vadim at grinco.eu
Thu Apr 29 17:20:17 CEST 2010

Salut Anca,

Thank you for your answer. That's exactly what I expected it to be, but
someone told me that it is possible to use opensips as UA to register to a
ITSP proxy server, to be able to receive incoming calls from it. I was
always using asterisk between opensips and my ITSP, and am very curious if I
can get rid of the asterisk server. The ITSP requires auth, so I can't use
rewritehostport or other ways of routing the calls to it.

Cheers,

On Thu, Apr 29, 2010 at 5:15 PM, Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org> wrote:

> Hi Vadim,
>
> B2BUA only handles calls. What do you mean by registering to another box?

> Anca Vamanu
> www.voice-system.ro
>

> Vadim Grinco wrote:
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Do the B2Bua modules in Opensips permit the box to register to a
> > remote sip proxy?
> > If yes, can you please point me to an example or documentation how to
> > implement that?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Best regards,