[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips and asterisk

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 26 15:34:52 CEST 2010

Hi Carmelo,

routing between different SIP domains in typically done via DNS
(resolving the DNS part of the RURI).

OpenSIPS supports this by default - if you check the default config file
that comes with OpenSIPS, you will find the section when calls targeting
other domains are routed - also check the webinar on the default cfg.

www.voice-system.ro