[OpenSIPS-Users] Shared 'location' table?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 26 12:29:16 CEST 2010

Hi Chris,

A quick one - with such a configuration, the NAT traversal will not work
(due the restriction on destination of the NAT pinhole) - so why pinging
them ?....

I can make a small patch to you to set nathelper for pinging only if the
record socket is local, if not, no pinging - this may solve the pinging
problem, but overall, it will make no difference I guess.

www.voice-system.ro