[OpenSIPS-Users] CDRTool Installation Guide

samoh dahmani.samy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 10:07:44 CEST 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm traying to install CDRTool since 3 days but no success, if any one can
help me ?.
I installed Opensips 1.6 and loaded aaa_radius.so module, I follow thi
installation guide but I don't find /etc/opensips/radius/client.conf it
doesn't exists !!???,

I found many problems to follow the installation guide because it is not for
opensips 1.6.
can someone write me the steps?, I know it's easy for someone but it is
three days that I stuck on that!!

Best regards.
Sam.