[OpenSIPS-Users] DB Aliases and branches

Douglas Lane doug at wd.co.za
Sun Apr 25 22:30:53 CEST 2010

Hey guys,

I'm using aliases for all my inbound calls to my users, but some of them
will have multiple users to a single alias. So after some digging
around, I cam across the following param:

modparam("alias_db", "append_branches", 1)

And it works, I see the branch being added to the transaction, however,
I'm not 100% sure on how to "loop" the callflow so that if the first
account is not available, then I copy the first branch over to the RURI
and shift all other branches left.

This should happen till there are no more branches left, and the final
failover routing should apply where by I send the call to voicemail (or
something similar).

I guess most of it I can do, just not sure how to loop through each
branch, copy it to the RURI (I can do this), remove the copied branch,
and then shift all other branches left (not sure if I would have to do
this if I remove the branch I've just copied to the RURI).

Some guidance would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Doug