[OpenSIPS-Users] change a character in $rU

Dmitri G. xbt.dev at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 12:11:44 CEST 2010

Hello List,

I have a little problem at the moment, let me explain.
One of the customers is sending calls to my Opensips box, and they using a
prefix.
Basically they sending like this: 12345L99999999

Basically the prefix ends with "L".
How can I change the $rU to 12345P99999999? I have tried to play with the
subst functions, but I can't find the right regexp for this.
So I would like to change only the "L" to "P" without touching the other
parts uf the $rU, so to send out the call with "P" instead of "L".

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Dimitri