[OpenSIPS-Users] how to adapt opensips's database to authentification ?

samoh dahmani.samy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 16 15:59:40 CEST 2010

Thank you Antonio for your reply, my database does not contain  subscribe's
table I have a table where I have column's password and column's username
and I want to authenticate with it without change my database.

I don't understand how authentication realy happens yet, with avpos, I can
recover any data in the DB but I don't know how to have the user's password
and user's login to be able to search on db if it exists.

The simplest solution is that I can modify the source code of auth_db module
to read from my db  (not from subscriber's table).

do you have any idea, how I can do it ?.

Regards.

Sam.