[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSips, Media-Dispatcher: Calls not being sent to media-relays after upgrade

Mike O'Connor mike at oeg.com.au
Thu Apr 15 04:44:21 CEST 2010

Hi All

I downgrade back to opensips-1.6.1 and mediaproxy-2.3.10, mediaproxy
started working again.

I then upgraded to mediaproxy-2.4.2, mediaproxy was still being used.

Upgrading to opensips-1.6.2 again and mediaproxy stopped working.

So the problem must be in opensips-1.6.2, I've been compiling my own
64bit version.

Mike