[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS makes unwanted new branch on incoming call

Александр Дранчук dav at davion.kz
Tue Apr 13 16:19:45 CEST 2010

Hi, sorry but that was my goof, first is that I put 2 flags for
accounting:

modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)

Thus on every call that was not ANSWERED I get double CDR (one like
missed and one more like failed). Setting missed flag and failed flag
to the same value fixed this.

Misunderstanding with branches was because of I use forward() function
which triger branch_route[2] armed by t_on_branch("2");

one more common mistake I found is create_dialog() function I called
from initial requests zone, but in case of BYE messages comes without TO_TAG and
without proper checking like

if (method==INVITE && !has_totag()) {
  create_dialog();
}