[OpenSIPS-Users] B2BUA modules Status

Antonio Anderson Souza antonioams at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:09:28 CEST 2010

Dear Bogdan, and Anca,

We from Voice Technology have a big project in a Brazilian Carrier and we'll
need to use the B2B modules, due we have to treat the Refer in the Opensips
to transfer a Call to a next peer.

The whole scenario is firstly the Opensips will route the Call MediaServer,
and after the IVR treatment the Call must be routed to the Call Center, so
the IVR will send a Refer to execute the transfer, and Opensips (with B2B
modules) must handle the Refer to send the Call to the next peer (Call
center in the scenario).

I already studied the B2B modules and in my understanding it can handle this
scenario perfectly, the big question is how long this modules are far from a
stable version? it will become Stable in Opensips 1.6 or only in 1.7? How
can we help to get these modules stable?

In your opinion can we count on these modules to our project (the project
time frame is about 3 months)?

Best regards,

Antonio Anderson Souza
Voice Technology