[OpenSIPS-Users] SIP Trace question

Flavio Goncalves flavio at asteriskguide.com
Wed Apr 7 14:46:16 CEST 2010

Hi,

The problem occurs because setflag(22) only traces the requests after being
processed by the proxy while sip_trace traces the requests before.

I’m using the sip trace combined with the dialog module. Try with
trace_dialog() instead of setflag or sip_trace, the dialog module has to be
loaded. There is a bit more overhead and you have to enable just in the
initial request.  As I use it sporadically, only for a few users and keep it
deactivated most of the time, the additional overhead it is not causing any
trouble.

Flavio E. Goncalves

OpenSIPS Bootcamp – San Francisco – April 19-23