[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and Linksys phones - not working 1.6.1

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Wed Apr 7 11:06:08 CEST 2010

Hi James,

What you see happens because of a improvement that I made in
pua_dialoginfo module. Now the presentity_uri for the callee ( the uri
that will be used as RURI in Publish message) is taken from RURI of
Invite in the moment you call "dialoginfo_set"(before this To header was
used). From the trace it seems that you call this function after you do
lookup("location"). Move this call upper, before lookup() changes the
RURI to the contact of the phone. Also you can check out the possibility
to set custom uris to be used as presentity uri by setting some
pseudovariables
(http://www.opensips.org/html/docs/modules/devel/pua_dialoginfo.html#id227160
).

Anca Vamanu