[OpenSIPS-Users] Broadsoft reininvite / ack order switched at opensips

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Thu Apr 1 21:47:17 CEST 2010

Hello All,
I'm working with a Broadsoft which is setup to send outbound calls to
OpenSIPs. The Broadsoft extension is set to ring simultaneously
multiple extensions. One which hits the proxy and the other is
internal on the broadsoft.

What I'm seeing is an outbound call from broadsoft to the proxy to the
provider (normal)
the provider answers and replies with a 200 OK, forwarded onto
broadsoft, without problem.

However, then I immediately get a ACK / INVITE FROM the broadsoft in
reply to the 200 OK. That seems ok, but when it goes to the provider
the ORDER is switched and it forwards the INVITE first THEN the ACK.

I'm not sure if that matters, but the provider is replying with a 400
Bad Request. Which may be because I'm trying to reinvite a call which
hasn't been ACKd yet?

Any ideas here? why would the order change? And could this potentially
cause call setup issues?

Thanks,
Brett