[OpenSIPS-Users] Presence and Linksys phones - not working 1.6.1

James Lamanna jlamanna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 06:28:18 CEST 2010

On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 9:16 PM, James Lamanna <jlamanna at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 31, 2010 at 10:28 AM, Anca Vamanu <anca at opensips.org> wrote:
>> James Lamanna wrote:

>>> Ok thanks. I'll upgrade to 1.6.2.
>>> Do I still need to explicitly call dialoginfo_set()?
>>>

>> Yes, you have to call it.
>
> Hi Anca,
> I'm still having problems getting this to work at all.
> I've now upgraded to 1.6.2.
> Here is my entire config:

[snip]

Ok I think I got this somewhat working.
I was missing a dialoginfo_set() in another INVITE path.
However, does anyone know how, if you add a new phone, to make the
presence initialize to idle?
The BLF light blinks amber until I call the phone that is being
monitored, then it will blink red, and go back to green when the call
is terminated.

Thanks.

-- James