[OpenSIPS-Users] List of online users

madhu mitha smadhoo6 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 13:27:34 CEST 2009

Oh.. fine.. So If I have understood it rite.. it means it's not at all possible for a client to get the contact uris of other users who have registered , without the client knowing whose presence it wants to know!.. So , this Chatrooms like service ( lik when u log into the room, u get to see the list of ppl who've also joined , in spite of them not being in ur frends list!) is not possible?
Thanks!