[OpenSIPS-Users] Error: A TLS packet with unexpected length was received.

bay2x1 rod at racequeen.ph
Fri Sep 25 03:11:54 CEST 2009

I was able to determine that the relay is using TCP.  I am encountering this
error on the mediaproxy-relay machine

Sep 24 18:38:44  media-relay[9744]: error: Connection with dispatcher at
xxx.xxx.xxx:25061 was lost: TCP connection timed out.
Sep 24 18:38:55 media-relay[9744]: error: Could not decode command/sequence
number pair from dispatcher: error
Sep 24 18:39:05 media-relay[9744]: error: Could not decode command/sequence
number pair from dispatcher: error
Sep 24 18:39:15 media-relay[9744]: error: Could not decode command/sequence
number pair from dispatcher: error

and on the mediaproxy-dispatcher

Sep 24 18:31:46 media-dispatcher[19071]: error: Unknown command on
management interface: ping
Sep 24 18:31:56 media-dispatcher[19071]: error: Unknown command on
management interface: ping
Sep 24 18:32:06 media-dispatcher[19071]: error: Unknown command on
management interface: ping

I have already set the value on the dispatcher config.ini

listen_management = 0.0.0.0

; Whether or not to use TLS on the management interface. Note that the same
; TLS credentials are used for both the relay and the management interface
; connections.
;
; Default value is yes.
;
management_use_tls = yes

; Specify extra checks to be performed on the relay TLS credentials before
; considering the connection with the relay succesful. The passport is
; specified as a list of attribute/value pairs in the form:
;   AN:value[, AN:value...]
; where the attribute name (AN) is one of the available attribute names from
; the X509 certificate subject: O, OU, CN, C, L, ST, EMAIL. The value is a
; string that has to match with the corresponding attribute value from the
; relay certificate. A wildcard (*) can be used in the value at the
beginning
; or the end of the string to indicate that the corresponding attribute from
; the relay certificate must end with respectively to start with the given
; string (excluding the wildcard).
; For example using this passport:
;   passport = O:AG Projects, CN:relay*
; means that a connection with a relay will only be accepted if the relay
; certificate subject has organization set to "AG Projects" and the common
; name starts with "relay". To specify that no additional identity checks
; need to be performed, use the keyword None. If passport is None, then only
; the certificate signature is verified agains the certificate authority in
; tls/ca.pem (signature is always verified even when passport is None).
;
; Default value is None.
;
passport = None

; This option is similar to passport above, but applies to the management
; interface connections instead of relay connections. It specifies extra
; checks to be performed on the TLS credentials suplied by an entity that
; connects to the management interface. Please consult passport above for
; a detailed description of the possible values for this option.
;
; If management_use_tls is false, this option is ignored.
;
; Default value is None.
;
management_passport = None

What part did I misconfigure mediaproxy?

-----
http://opensips.blogspot.com http://opensips.blogspot.com