[OpenSIPS-Users] Client certificate validation

Fabio Spelta spelta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 17:24:03 CEST 2009

>> Is not a server issue, simply the clients do not support this feature,
>> they do not provide a client certificate.

Well, they clame to. Minisip have configuration options for the client
certificate, and the documentation of PhonerLite states that
explicitly. From http://www.phonerlite.de/config_en.htm:

For connections to a server, this server may request a client
certificate.Such client certificate authorizes the user of PhonerLite
to the server. You canload such certificate by pressing the "..."
button or by typing the filename directly. If no client certificate is
configured a built in certificate is used.

> At least for testing purposes you can try with QjSimple - IIRC I have
> implemented it there.

Thanks, I'll check it.

--
Fabio