[OpenSIPS-Users] Client certificate validation

Fabio Spelta spelta at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 15:45:50 CEST 2009

> So you already know where the problem is.

As I stated above, since all the three clients I tried get that message, I
suspected that it could perhaps be a server issue; but that was only a
suspect.
The first suspect was about the certificate itself, which misses a URI:sip
subjectAltName.
Does anybody knows if this is mandatory?

> By the way, where do you configure a client side X.509 certificate in
> Counterpath's Eyebeam client?

It gets the certificate from the microsoft windows keystore; in fact, the
proper way to have it use client certificates is to install them in the
operating system keystore.

Just to ask, does anybody uses successfully a client certificate for
authentication?
If so, I would love, if possible, to see a sample of a working client
certificate, so to triple check it and see how it must be formatted.

Thanks so much
--
Fabio