[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenXcap - OpenSIPS

Jawad hussain jawad.ssuet at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:45:15 CEST 2009

Yes it is ..

I tried to echo "fff" in starting the server openxcap file and it is
displyable during
stating the server but then after nothing reaches to PID etc.

Also one point is access.log file is created when I run the server but
nothing  written to it.

Yes I have python 2.6 installed.

root at jawad-desktop:/var/run# /etc/init.d/openxcap start
*fff*
Starting OpenXCAP server: openxcap .

# Options for the OpenXCAP server. Do not include --pid <pidfile>
# --pid <pidfile> will be added automatically if needed.
OPTIONS=""

NAME="openxcap"
DESC="OpenXCAP server"

test -f $SERVER || exit 0

*echo "fff"*

if [ "$PID" != "/var/run/openxcap/openxcap.pid" ]; then
    OPTIONS="--pid $PID $OPTIONS"
fi

jawad Hussain