[OpenSIPS-Users] Commercial Support

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Tue Sep 22 02:19:04 CEST 2009

Andrew,Opensips alone isn't much of an SBC. It's possible that opensips +
the b2bua module (top hiding) + media proxy you can get what you are looking
for with acceptable performance.

I haven't heard anything *good* about opensbc. Most of what I've heard is
that you won't get much performance out of it.

-Brett