[OpenSIPS-Users] Authorizing Register messages for multiple domains

Srikanth Rajagopalan srikanth_r17 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 17 21:33:44 CEST 2009

Hi,

I got it working now. The problem seems to have been with the domain_reload not working properly. I had to
touch /tmp/opensips_fifo
chmod 755 /tmp/opensips_fifo
to get it working.

I have a doubt now. I added users user1 at domain1  and user2 at domain2. Is there a way I could stop them from being able to contact each other. That is users from one domain cannot contact the 2nd domain?

Thanks,
Srikanth

      Yahoo! India has a new look. Take a sneak peek http://in.yahoo.com/trynew