[OpenSIPS-Users] Import

Philipp Hoffmann philipp-hoffmann at arcor.de
Wed Sep 16 14:31:28 CEST 2009

Hi list,

I want to use CDRTool and Call Controll to billing congestions
over OpenSIPS.

We have already created a rates plan in a csv file, like this:

Name;Price;BillingIntervall;Prefix
Germany;0.01;60/60;+49
Germany-Mobilphone;0.12;60/60;+49172,+49173,+49174,+49175

Can you tell me a simple method (script) to import this in CDRTool?
Is it posible to make 10 calls at the same time over one prepaid card?

Thank you,
Philipp

Comedy-Battle! Jetzt ablachen und voten! Neue Comedians, Spontanhumoristen und Nachwuchs-Spaßmacher machen gute Laune - bestimmen Sie den Wochensieger!
http://comedy-battle.arcor.de/