[OpenSIPS-Users] LDAP Authentication OpenSIPS

Jonathan González jonathan.gsc at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:39:51 CEST 2009

Hi there,

I have been trying to configure LDAP authentication. I have been reading
some documentation I have found about the configuration in OpenSer 1.3.x and
some emails from this list and I have read the the way is to make queries
against ldap to obtain username and password and then authenticate.

The way I have to do this LDAP authentication is binding directly the LDAP
server with the username/password of the SIP users, it is impossible to me
to do on the other way because the password field on the LDAP is
unreadeable. Is there any way for OpenSIPS to bind the LDAP server to
authenticate the user?

Thanks in advance,
Jonathan

--