[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy relay on none default route interface failed

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Sep 10 23:25:39 CEST 2009

On 10 Sep 2009, at 18:00, Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana wrote:

> So ... "killing flies with bazookas" ...
> So ... when having to update, need to update n instances, instead of
> only
> one ..
> So ... wasting hard disk (I know it's cheap ... but wasting
> anyway) ...

I'm pretty sure you felt smart and clever while wording your indignant
reply. Indeed, you absolutely had to put me into my rightful place and
I deserved every dot and comma in it. What was in my mind trying to
suggest some alternatives that work with the software as it is and do
not require patching or a new version? But for a strange reason I
cannot pinpoint, I do not feel motivated by your rhetoric. No sir.
Shamefully I must admit that it made me think that I can spend my time
better elsewhere. Imagine that good sir. I'm so ashamed. It also made
me have unclean thoughts about you. It made me think that maybe you
have a size problem and you're compensating. Can you imagine that? So,
good sir, maybe you should fire more of your aggressive indignation
towards me to break this unclean thinking in my mind and finally make
me see the light. Forget about asking nicely or, God forbid,
contributing back. That's for pussies and it only weakens one's
character.

> I still think that a simple param like -c configfile is better.

That may be, but I made a principle of not helping people that hate me
or abuse me verbally. Besides, free in "free software" doesn't stand
for let's use that software that is free of charge and then feel free
to abuse the developer. It stands for fell free to improve it and
contribute back. Wait, scratch that. From you I wouldn't even want
patches. The contribution you made is already more than enough...

--
Dan