[OpenSIPS-Users] RTP traffic opensips

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Thu Sep 10 13:59:30 CEST 2009

A SIP proxy does not relay RTP.  The only way RTP should ever hit the
OpenSIPS host is if you're running MediaProxy, RTPProxy, etc. on the
same host.  Otherwise, RTP should flow entirely between the two hosts
and OpenSIPS has absolutely *zero* to do with it.  If it's not working,
NAT is the most likely reason.