[OpenSIPS-Users] explizit handling auf replyto

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 8 17:49:04 CEST 2009

Uwe,

forward() is a function exclusivly used for REQUESTS - for replies,
nothing needs to be done as OpenSIPS will do it automatically:

1) if the requests was statefully forwarded (via t_relay() ), the
transaction will contain all the info to route back the reply

2) if the requests was statelessly forwarded (via forward() ), the VIA
stack (in received reply) will contain all the info to route back the reply