[OpenSIPS-Users] explizit handling auf replyto

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 8 17:14:53 CEST 2009

Hi Uwe,

Uwe Kastens wrote:
> Hi Bogdan,
>
> Seems that my question was not very clear.
>
> I would expect that reply messages would be handled automatically, if I
> use t_relay.
whatever forwarding function you are using (forward / t_relay), the
replies are automatically routed back by opensips core without any help
from script.
>  This seems not to happen in my setup.
could you post a sip trace of a failing reply ?

>  I need to route this
> replys with an reply_route and forward them explicitly to the pstn gateway.

and how do you do reply routing ?? replies are automatically routed
based on VIA stack and you cannot influence this from script.