[OpenSIPS-Users] Nextone - Proxy-Authorization and AuthorizationHeader

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Sep 8 16:59:54 CEST 2009

Hi Julien,

It most of the cases, your approach is correct , but to be 100% safe,
use "remove_credentials()" instead of "remove_hf()" - remove_credentials
will remove only the credentials/headers that were using on the local
authentication, which is useful when a requests carries more than one
auth sets (multi stage authentication)