[OpenSIPS-Users] rpid_avp and NULL values

Carlo Dimaggio jaasmailing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 15:43:09 CEST 2009

Il giorno 22/lug/09, alle ore 11:09, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu ha scritto:

> Hi Carlo,
>
> you must set the line :
>   modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "$avp(s:rpid)=rpid")
>
> This line instructs opensips to load at db auth time tht "rpid"
> field into the $avp(s:rpid) variable.

Hi Bogdan,

Last july I have modified the opensips.cfg adding "modparam("auth_db",
"load_credentials", "$avp(s:rpid)=rpid")" and all worked.
Now I have executed some test after upgrading to 1.5.3 and I'm
experiencing with the same problem (if rpid field of user A is NULL,
after some calls user A takes the rpid of another user B (that is not
null))
In addition, user A has a different domain of user B.

What do you think about this behaviour?

Thanks and Regards,
Carlo Dimaggio