[OpenSIPS-Users] RURI domain on NAT'd endpoints

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Sep 8 01:41:47 CEST 2009

Right.

I didn't have the usrloc portion configured before, and I was running
fix_contact() on everything detected as NAT.  I've modified the top of
route[0] to look like this:

if (client_nat_test("3")) {
      force_rport();
      $avp(s:received_uri) = $source_uri;
      if (!is_method("REGISTER")) fix_contact();
      setbflag(7);
}        # nat_keepalive() further down after some pref checks

Is this wise?

Thanks,
Jeff