[OpenSIPS-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.3.7

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Fri Sep 4 15:22:33 CEST 2009

Adrian,

In general, is it acceptable to have a slight mismatch between versions of
the dispatcher and relay?  I ask because my dispatcher is on CentOS, which
is a pain to update compared to the relative ease of updating my Debian
relay.

Specifically, how about a 2.3.6 dispatcher and a 2.3.7 relay?  The changelog
seems to reflect updates mostly if not all to the relay anyway.

- Jeff